Please be mindful of the requirements for photo identification to vote, as passed by voters in November 2016; see the Secretary of State’s website giving information: https://www.sos.mo.gov/showit2vote
General Municipal Election – April 2, 2019Unofficial Ballot Results - Summary Report
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Absentee
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Doolittle Ward 1
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Jerome
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Newburg Ward 1
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Edgar Springs North
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Dawson
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Dillon Central
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Dillon North
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Dillon South
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Cold Springs East
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Cold Springs West
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Meramec North & South
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Miller East
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 1
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 2
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 3
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 4
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 5
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Ward 6
- Unofficial Ballot Results - Rolla Outside South
How to Register to Vote
Election Judge Application
The deadline to register to vote is Wednesday, March 6, 2019 @ 5 pm. You will be required to provide an accepted form of identification at the time of registration. Walk-in absentee voting, and mailing out of absentee ballots to applicants will begin in the County Clerk’s office Tuesday, February, 19, 2019. The deadline to vote absentee in the County Clerk's office is Monday, April 1, 2019. The deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail is Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The County Clerk’s office will be open Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 8 am to 12 pm for absentee balloting.
Complete form, print, sign, and mail or fax the online absentee ballot application form.
This request should be mailed to:
Phelps County Courthouse
ATTN: Pamela K. Grow County Clerk,
200 N Main St,
Rolla, Missouri 65401
otherwise fax to 573-458-6119.
Ballots must be done in BLACK INK ONLY.
You must sign this application!
Not signing will impede the process.
Ballots must be done in BLACK INK ONLY.
In order to comply with the accessibility requirements of the Help America Vote Act, some polling places have changed.
Polling Places - If you are unsure what your polling place is, look at your Voter Identification Card, your voting ward is printed on it.
ATTENTION PHELPS COUNTY VOTERS. Due to the passage of Senate Bill 675 which became effective on August 28, 2002, all voters will be required to show approved identification before being allowed to vote in all future elections, beginning on November 5, 2002. If you have lost your voter identification card, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pamela K. Grow, Phelps County Clerk, at (573)458-6115, or by email at email@example.com.
For additional candidate, officeholder and open filing period information, please contact Phelps County Clerk, Pamela K. Grow, at the Courthouse.
The 2019 Election Calendar is available at the Secretary of State's web pages.
Write-In candidates’ results may or may not be included in these pages. If they are, it will be as the election night nears its end or the following day.
Certified results are available from the County Clerk's Office after the election.
All results as reported are Unofficial
They have been placed here as a service to the community. While all attempts are made to post valid results and information, these pages could contain inaccuracies.
For official election information or certified results, please direct inquiries to:
County Clerk's Office, 200 N Main St, Rolla MO 65401 or call (573) 458-6115.
Pamela K. Grow
Phelps County Clerk
The following links are here for informational purposes only, provided as a convenience to Phelps Countians. The ideas and content contained on these sites is their content, not the Phelps County Clerk's.
Missouri Revised Statutes
Phelps County Democrats
August 8, 2006 Primary Election
April 4, 2006 Election
November 8, 2005 Special Election
April 5, 2005 Election
November 2, 2004 Election
August 3, 2004 Election
April 6, 2004 Election
February 3, 2004 Election
April 8, 2003 Election
November 5, 2002 Election